Touchscreen Control is used most effectively on a Plugwise Screen near the main entrance of a building. Using an intuitively displayed layout of floors and rooms, lighting and devices in the various rooms can be switched on or off. This can be done per room, per individual device and even for large groups that you determine for yourself. Imagine: with a single touch of the screen, you can switch off all of the lights, coffee machines, printers and standby devices for the night.
In addition, the Touchscreen Control shows you at a glance the current status of the devices and the energy consumption. Touchscreen Control is the simplest solution for buildings with large numbers of users, such as offices, schools, hotels and sports halls, to monitor the energy consumption more closely.
Among other things, Plugwise Floorplan Control offers the functions described above and arranges the building according to the floor plans entered by the building manager.
Touchscreen Control has been developed for use on a touch-sensitive screen, such as a Plugwise Screen.
Touchscreen Control offers the following functions:
- Dynamic display of floors, rooms and devices in an intuitive 3-dimensional layout
- On/off switching of all devices in the entire Plugwise network
- On/off switching of all devices on a selected floor
- On/off switching of all devices in selected rooms
- On/off switching of individual devices in a room
- View of the total energy consumption throughout the entire Plugwise network
- View of the energy consumption of a selected floor
- View of the energy consumption of a selected device
Touchscreen Control has been developed for use on a touch-sensitive screen, such as a Plugwise Screen. However, the application can also be operated on a normal computer using the mouse.
- The application uses data from Plugwise Source Pro, for which you will require a licence (which is delivered as standard with commercial Plugwise installations). Source Pro can run on the touch-sensitive screen itself and, via a network, you can link the touch-sensitive screen with another computer running Source Pro.
- Energy consumption is measured using Plugwise Circle, Stealth and Stealth W. These modules are also used as actuators for the switching commands.
Click on the thumbnails for a larger view