to try out the functions of Source!
Source offers insight into energy consumption and helps you to cut energy costs effortlessly. Try it yourself with the measurement data and settings of a demonstration office building.
Installation in 4 simple steps
The installation requires a PC that satisfies the system requirements as described on the Source product page.
- Download Source here.
- Install Source by opening the downloaded file. When the installation is complete, the Configuration Wizard may appear on the screen. Close the Configuration Wizard.
- Installeer Source door het gedownloade bestand te openen. Als de installatie is afgerond, kan de Configuratie Wizard in beeld komen. Sluit deze af.
- Download the sample file.
- Open the sample file.
Click here to open the Source user’s manual. The user’s manual clearly explains all of the functionalities. Source includes two main screens:
View energy consumption
View and change switching programmes
This demonstration differs from normal use in two respects:
- All devices are marked with a question mark because the Circles that are linked to the devices are not available to Source. Normally, an icon would appear there, indicating whether the device is switched on or off:
- Any changes you make will not be saved.
Otherwise, all of the functions of Source are available with the demo dataset. If you have questions regarding the available options or in regard to how certain functions work, refer to the Source user's manual or contact the help desk.