- 2 year warranty!
- Dutch top quality
- Secure data storage
- Fully certified
- The best in saving energy
- Unhandled coroutine failures can not crash the entire Core anymore
- Re-init the TT 5 minutes after the first successful initialization (workaround)
- re-enabled downloading of portal last_consecutive_log_dates (portal should be able to handle it now.
- fixes for missing schedule bugs
- Increased number of writes to disk for all logged data.
- Fixed a bug where OT features were erroneously expected from an OnOffBoiler.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect object instantiation caused autoconf not to complete, which in turn rendered reset or new Smile T's entirely unusable.
- Possible start of unwanted pre-heating before midnight
- Change DPH initial parameters table according to conformity with PW and NLE (YPL: bijstellen van max 5% naar max 10%)
- The maximum boiler temperature can now be set for OpenTherm boilers.
- TT: periodically check both the calibration and status of the Active IR, and fix it if it turned defective.
- SE & TT: sadly, it seems we cannot trust events to work as specified, so poll all variables at low frequencies.
- portal_poller, remote control: back off exponentially if something goes awry.
- remote control now gets its URL from the url_list if possible.
- Updated extension en thermo touch fw's to SE-R23+TT-R26; new functions are not yet enabled for end users.
SE R23 Bug fixes
- Fixed issue where OT status bit was toggled when regulation was turned off
- Fixed issue where OT status bit was seen offline for a brief moment in time when a ThermoTouch timeout occurred
- Negative numbers for timestamps
- Buildpacket can be called multiple times when USB fails to send for SE CLI response resulting in a message with double target/destination/length
SE R23 Change in features
- Add ability to change maximum boiler temperature (includes addition of OT ID 6 and 49 (remote r/w flag and temperature bounds)
- Change "list_vars" implementation in order to support current number of variables
- Increase ThermoTouch timeout time to 30 seconds, currently rather strict
- Status of OpenTherm by running "test_opentherm_support" should always be saved
- Also get OT error codes when regulation is disabled
TT R26 Bug Fixes
- Negative numbers for timestamps
- On reboot the variable regarding regulation active is ignored and the regulation is always enabled
TT R26 Change in features
- Regulation needs to store learning parameters at minimum weekly and sanity checked
- Change "list_vars" implementation in order to support current number of
- Add power saving modes to ThermoTouch
- Add ability to disable pre-heating
- Add ability to provide heating and building type to
- Increase number of possible report_var events to 30
- Note: The latter will create a reset of the stored variables to report, the variable reporting for these variables should be re-enabled by PW (by default done by PW in current Smile SW).
- Firmware upgrades handled by Core again, on every full init (Core, SE or TT restart).
- Boiler temperature set as high as possible with a max of 80 C, if setting said temperature is at all possible.
- When upgrading the Smile T, have a message on the Display.
- Fixed interpretation of the source for the intended_boiler_state log.
- Changed SE FW to R22; max temp set to 80 degrees
- R20 with default maximum boiler temperature set to 80°C
- Greatly increased log sizes to hold about a year of data for every log.
- Fixed bug in applying changes to the WiFi configuration.
- TT: Reworked display rendering.
- Improved HTML Interface; many fixes for German language & color codes for errors in html UI.
- Fixed several small bugs
- regulation is not stopped when the smile communication freezes
- false positives on OT communcation should be solved (red screen issue)
- background colours now drawn as circle
- ack for var off is now send, communication with smile is improved
- TT shows error screen when communcation is lost
- If the TT forgets about OT, the Smile reminds it
- When the TT forgets about the Active IR calibration, it is recalibrated
- Added a number of diagnostic logs:
- Schedule state
- Intended boiler state (OT only)
- Intended boiler temperature (OT only)
- Actual boiler temperature (OT only)
- Initialization of routines on smiles is faster
- GET */*_logs parametrization fixed
- PortalWeatherFeed: requests now spread over 10 minutes, reducing load on the Portal
- Fixed problem where dnsmasq sometimes started too early, causing a complete loss of internet connectivity on the first boot after connecting to a WiFi network as a client from a situation where the Smile T previously was in AP mode.
- (Major) New scheduler, which is much more efficient; everything is faster, now.
- (Minor) Registration attempts at Portal limited in case of no connection