- Allows for a daily temperature schedule.
- Easy to operate via the Plugwise Home app & web page.
- Does not forward data unsolicited to third parties.
What is it?
Do you also like your trusted thermostat? Then make your existing OpenTherm thermostat smart with the Plugwise Adam SA. This way you can easily create schedules and control your thermostat remotely. That is twice as smart.
Via the Plugwise Home app & webpage you get access to all functionalities and all the insight you need to control your comfort at home.
Adam translates all temperature requirements of you as a resident into concrete actions for the central heating boiler. In addition, it also reads the boiler so that you can see graphs of your boiler.
How does it work?
Adam connects you to the wires between the boiler and the existing thermostat. By connecting the gateway to the local network (WiFi or LAN), you can control the temperature in the house via the Plugwise Home app & webpage.
Do you have a handy knowledge or are you handy yourself, you can arrange it yourself. Nevertheless, we recommend that you always have it done by a recognized installer, if only because he can tell you more about the possibilities Adam has to offer.
Install in 3 steps
- Install Adam SA on the cables between the boiler and the existing thermostat.
- Connect Adam to the network (WiFi/LAN).
- Download the Plugwise Home app for Android or iOS.
Expand to a zone control
With Adam SA you are already prepared for possible later expansion to a zone control. All you need is a zigbee stick. Place the zigbee stick in the Adam SA and you can add our wireless zone control products such as Lisa, Tom, Jip and Koen to heat each zone separately.
The zigbee stick is already included with Adam HA. Do you have an Adam SA? Then add a zigbee stick.
What does it work with?
Adam works with almost every OpenTherm thermostat. Some common thermostats:
- Honeywell Chronotherm Touch Modulation
- Honeywell Chronotherm Vision Modulation
- Honeywell Round Modulation
- Remeha Celcia
- Remeha iSense
- Remeha qSense
In combination with a zigbee stick (not included with Adam SA, but with Adam HA):
- Plugwise Lisa
Does not work with: Google Nest, Nefit/Bosch EasyControl
Works with OpenTherm and on/off protocol (max 24V AC/DC) on the following systems:
- Hybrid heat pump
- Heat pump
- District heating with or without main valve
For the following products there is an extra integration that allows you to see additional functions in the app *:
* This feature is enabled by default if Adam is supplied with the Elga/Loria/Thermastage installation. Will you add an Adam later? Then buy the feature.
Smart home integrations
» ø 84 x 154 x 26 mm
» Micro-USB (5VCD)
» max. 2,5W
» Wifi 802.11 b/g/n 2,4GHz
» Can be expanded with a zigbee stick to add zigbee devices such as Lisa, Tom, Jip and Koen.
» Thermostat: OpenTherm
» Boiler: OpenTherm or On/Off potential-free up to 24V/1A*
* Suitable for most on/off systems.
» District heating
» Uncontrolled heating source
» Mechanical button
» 3x Bi-color LED lights
» Recyclable packaging
» 2 years