- No subscription costs.
- Can be operated manually, but also remotely with the Plugwise Home app.
- Set a temperature schedule.
- Allows for a daily temperature schedule.
- Features effective saving mode.
- Does not forward data unsolicited to third parties.
What is it?
Anna is a smart thermostat. Set the temperature manually by tapping the metal sides on the right for warmer, left for colder. Anna shows with background lighting that she does what you ask.
If you want to adjust the temperature with the push of a button, use the presets that you set to your own preference.
Do you want to use a heating schedule? Then use the corresponding Plugwise Home app or web interface. This way you can automatically heat up your home. And are you unexpectedly going home earlier? Then you can already turn on your heating remotely, so that you come home to a warm house.
How does it work?
Anna comes with a gateway (Smile-T) that is connected to the boiler. The gateway ensures communication between Anna, the Plugwise Home app, the linked HTML interface and the boiler.
You connect the thermostat and the gateway to the wires between the existing thermostat and the boiler. By connecting the gateway to the local network (WiFi and LAN), you can also control the temperature in the house via the app and the html interface.
Because Anna must be installed on an existing central heating system, we recommend having it installed by a handy friend or a recognized installer.
If you have the central heating system under control, you can install the thermostat in 4 steps:
- Connect the gateway to the network (WiFi / LAN). Not necessary, but easy. Connect the gateway to WiFi via the handy connect app*.
- Connect the gateway to the wires between the boiler and the thermostat.
- Replace the thermostat in the living room with Anna.
- Install the Plugwise Home app.
* The connect app is currently only available for Android. Your installer is prepared for this.
What does it work with?
Works with OpenTherm and on/off protocol (max 24V AC/DC) on the following systems:
- Heat pump.
- Hybrid heat pump (e.g. Elga).
Advanced Elga support for heating can be turned on for a fee of 50 euros. Send a message for more information.
- District heating with or without main valve.