Telephone installation assistance
Installing the Plugwise zone control usually does not involve any really difficult steps. You can already view the manuals and installation videos in advance.
Still not sure if you can install it yourself? Or do you want extra certainty that you are doing the installation correctly? With the Plugwise telephone installation help, one of our experts will help you during the installation. The expert monitors you remotely and checks the settings.
Telephone help with questions
Did you know that more than 83% of the questions are answered in thefrequently asked questions? If your question is not listed, you can contact us by email. Usually you will receive an answer within 24-48 hours. If you prefer personal telephone support, purchase this telephone assistance.
How does it work?
Enter your phone number and preferred day. After purchase you will receive an email from us to record the date and time. Also ask in the email what you need help with and what kind of boiler/heat pump you have. One of our experts will then call you at the agreed time and support you with your Plugwise installation.
In order to be able to help you as best and efficiently as possible, we ask you to prepare the following in advance:
- Unpack all products in advance.
- Read through all manuals that come with the products.
- Keep the WiFi password or LAN cable handy.
- Have you already connected the Adam HA, Anna or Smile P1 to the internet? Then briefly press the black button 12x (about 1x per second). This opens the support connection on the gateway so that one of our experts can watch remotely. This saves up to 5 minutes of waiting for the connection to open.
- If necessary, send additional photos of the radiators, underfloor heating and of the boiler or heat pump by email so that the expert can get a better picture of your installation.
You will have 1 x conversation of a maximum of half an hour. We assume reasonableness for telephone support. At the expert’s discretion, it can be decided, for example, to help with the start of the installation and that there is still a call at the end of the installation for a final check.