- Fits almost any underfloor heating distributor.
- Constantly regulates the radiator or underfloor heating for a stable room temperature.
- Allows heating zones with their own schedules.
- Powered via a USB adapter.
- Control via the Plugwise Home app or Lisa.
- Controlled by Adam.
- Communicates wirelessly according to the open ZigBee standard “Home Automation 1.2” (HA 1.2).
What is it?
Due to the narrow housing, Floor fits on underfloor heating distributors with a center distance of 50mm or larger. As a result, Floor fits on almost every distributor.
Install a Floor on each group and link it to each other in the Plugwise Home app per room to make it a zone. From that moment on, customized comfort is possible. From that moment on, tailor-made comfort is possible, such as the room for the baby you want at 17°C, the living room where 20°C feels comfortable, while 14°C is enough for the empty guest room.
How does it work?
Floor is suitable for almost all floor heating distributors and radiators where the existing radiator valve can be dismantled. Floor is equipped with an M30x1.5mm adapter ring.
Power supply via adapter
- Acts like a ZigBee router.
- Is always ‘online’ and accessible for other ZigBee modules.
- Amplifies the signal and quality of the ZigBee network.
- Forwards signals to linked ZigBee end devices.