- Measures the room temperature
- Only works on batteries, so it can be placed anywhere in the room.
- Easy to place on the wall or lay Jip on a surface.
- Communicates wirelessly according to the open ZigBee standard “Home Automation 1.2” (HA 1.2).
- Handy for a home, but also for business environments, where you want to prevent someone from adjusting the temperature without an app.
- Is controlled by Adam HA or via Homey
What is it?
Jip is a temperature sensor for in a room. Place a Jip (or Lisa) and the corresponding Tom (radiator), Floor (underfloor heating) or Plug (valve motors, circulation pump) in each room in the room to heat the room.
Operate Jip via the Plugwise Home app. If you want to adjust a temperature, for example when you leave the room, you can do so by pressing the – or + sign in the app or by using a schedule.
How does it work?
Jip is wireless and therefore easy to place per room; no chopping or breaking work is required. Install it on the wall with the double-sided sticker or screw. Or put Jip somewhere down.
Add the Jip in the correct zone in the Plugwise Home app (installation of Lisa and Jip is the same).
Power supply via batteries
- Behaves like a ZigBee end device.
- Has energy-saving sleep mode for longer battery life.
- Sends / receives signals to and from linked ZigBee router.
» ø 36 x 10 mm
» Measurement accuracy: ±0,3°C
» Measurement resolution: 0,1°C
» Measuring range: -20 – +60°C
» CR2032 Battery (3V)
» Battery life: 2 years
» max. 1W
» ZigBee Home Automation 1.2
» Frequency: 2.400-2.483,5MHz. (16 channels/2.4 GHz ISM band)
» Supports Mesh network
» Mechanical button
» Bi-color LED light
» Recyclable packaging
» 2 years