- Measure the room temperature.
- Sends the desired temperature to Tom.
- Provides insight into the actual and desired temperature in the room.
- Can be installed without chopping and breaking work
- Powered by batteries or an adapter.
- Communicates wirelessly according to the open ZigBee standard “Home Automation 1.2” (HA 1.2).
- Operated by Home Automation Gateways, such as Adam, Homey and Smart Life.
What is it?
Lisa is a zone control that measures the temperature in the room and lets you set the temperature. Place a Lisa and the corresponding Tom’s per room on all radiators in the room to heat the room.
Operate Lisa with the 3 buttons around the screen. Use the two buttons to the left and right of the screen to set the desired temperature. This is possible per 0.5°C. When you use the buttons, Lisa shows what she is doing with backlight.
If you want to quickly adjust the temperature – for example when you leave the room – then use the presets. To do this, press the button at the top of the screen.
How does it work?
Lisa is wireless and therefore easy to place per room; no chopping or breaking work is required. Install it on the wall using the suspension mechanism and power it with batteries or an adapter. If you want, you can put the zone control on the table with the supplied stand.
Adapter vs. batteries
Lisa works with batteries (minimum lifespan 1 year) but can also be powered via a USB adapter. Depending on the choice of battery or adapter, it works slightly differently within the ZigBee network.
Power supply via adapter
- Acts like a ZigBee router.
- Is always ‘online’ and accessible for other ZigBee modules.
- Amplifies the signal and quality of the ZigBee network.
- Forwards signals to linked ZigBee end devices.
Power supply via batteries
- Behaves like a ZigBee end device.
- Has energy-saving sleep mode for longer battery life.
- Sends / receives signals to and from linked ZigBee router.
- Wakes up every 7 seconds to receive radio signals.
- Wakes up every 10 minutes to adjust the radiator.*
* When the Tom’s are powered by a battery, it can take up to 10 minutes for all zones to be heated according to desired adjustments.