- Allows for a daily temperature schedule.
- Easy to operate via the Plugwise Home app & web page.
- Does not forward data unsolicited to third parties.
What is it?
Do you also like your trusted thermostat? Then make your existing OpenTherm thermostat smart with the Plugwise Adam. This way you can easily create schedules and control your thermostat remotely. That is twice as smart.
Via the Plugwise Home app & webpage you get access to all functionalities and all the insight you need to control your comfort at home. Prevention is saving. With your permission, the installer will automatically receive updates about the state of the heating and can monitor your boiler remotely.
Adam translates all temperature requirements of you as a resident into concrete actions for the central heating boiler. In addition, he also reads the boiler, so the Adam can provide your installer with important insights about the performance of the boiler. This reduces problems and unnecessary maintenance and maximizes efficiency.
How does it work?
Adam connects you to the wires between the boiler and the existing thermostat. By connecting the gateway to the local network (WiFi or LAN), you can control the temperature in the house via the Plugwise Home app & webpage.
Do you have a handy knowledge or are you handy yourself, you can arrange it yourself. Nevertheless, we recommend that you always have it done by a recognized installer, if only because he can tell you more about the possibilities Adam has to offer.
Install in 4 steps
- Connect your Plugwise zone heating products with Adam HA.
- Install Adam on the cables between the boiler and the existing thermostat.
- Connect Adam to the network (WiFi/LAN).
- Download the Plugwise Home app for Android or iOS.
Works with OpenTherm and on/off protocol (max 24V AC/DC) on the following systems:
- Hybrid heat pump
- Heat pump
- District heating with or without main valve
For the following products there is an extra integration that allows you to see additional functions in the app *:
* This feature is enabled by default if Adam is supplied with the Elga/Loria/Thermastage installation. Will you add an Adam later? Then buy the feature.
Smart home integrations
» ø 84 x 154 x 26 mm
» Micro-USB (5VCD)
» max. 2,5W
» Wifi 802.11 b/g/n 2,4GHz
» ZigBee Home Automation 1.2
» Zigbee Frequentie: 2.400-2.483,5MHz. (16 channels/2.4 GHz ISM band)
» Supports Mesh network
» Plugwise zigbee products
» Home Assistant
» Plugwise Home app
» Local webpage
» OpenTherm thermostat
» Wireless thermostat Lisa
Maximum number of devices
» You can add up to 60 devices per Adam HA. You can use multiple Adam HA per home/building.
» Thermostat: OpenTherm
» Boiler: OpenTherm or On/Off potential-free up to 24V/1A*
* Suitable for most on/off systems.
» District heating
» Uncontrolled heating source
» Mechanical button
» 3x Bi-color LED lights
» Recyclable packaging
» 2 years