- Allows for a daily temperature schedule.
- Easy to operate via the Plugwise Home app & web page.
- Does not forward data unsolicited to third parties.
What is it?
Do you also like your trusted thermostat? Then make your existing OpenTherm thermostat smart with the Plugwise Adam. This way you can easily create schedules and control your thermostat remotely. That is twice as smart.
Via the Plugwise Home app & webpage you get access to all functionalities and all the insight you need to control your comfort at home. Prevention is saving. With your permission, the installer will automatically receive updates about the state of the heating and can monitor your boiler remotely.
Adam translates all temperature requirements of you as a resident into concrete actions for the central heating boiler. In addition, he also reads the boiler, so the Adam can provide your installer with important insights about the performance of the boiler. In this way, problems and unnecessary maintenance are reduced and profitability is maximized
How does it work?
Adam connects you to the wires between the boiler and the existing thermostat. By connecting the gateway to the local network (WiFi or LAN), you can control the temperature in the house via the Plugwise Home app & webpage.
Do you have a handy knowledge or are you handy yourself, you can arrange it yourself. Nevertheless, we recommend that you always have it done by a recognized installer, if only because he can tell you more about the possibilities Adam has to offer.
Install in 4 steps:
- Connect your Plugwise zone heating products with Adam HA.
- Install Adam on the cables between the boiler and the existing thermostat.
- Connect Adam to the network (WiFi / LAN). Connect Adam to WiFi with the handy connect app*.
- Download the Plugwise Home app.
* The connect app is currently only available for Android. Your installer is prepared for this.
What does it work with?
Works with OpenTherm and on/off protocol (max 24V AC/DC) on the following systems:
- Heat pump.
- Hybrid heat pump (e.g. Elga).
Advanced Elga support for heating can be turned on for a fee of 50 euros. Send a message for more information.
- District heating with or without main valve.